Turner Venture Group, Inc. (OTC:TVOG)
- Infrastructure focused holding company strategically positioned ahead of proposed $1T Bi-Partisan Bill.
- Operating Bitumen (asphalt) Shipping Assets acquired.
- Current Status OTC Markets Filer.
- Auditor engaged to compete uplifting to OTCQB.
- Partnering with Investment Bank to handle underwriting and uplist plan.
- Additional acquisitions (M&A) under negotiations.
Trump asks Congress for $1 trillion Infrastructure Investment
About Turner Venture Group
Turner Valley Oil and Gas, Inc. (OTC:TVOG), pending name change to Turner Venture Group, Inc. is a public, venture holding company headquartered in Houston, TX. The Company is focused on the acquisition of profitable businesses with strong margins and growth potential, across a wide range of industries. The acquisition model favors small to mid-sized businesses where cash flow can be improved through a buy, build & bolt-on model within the infrastructure, energy, enterprise technology, manufacturing, food and beverage, hemp, and real assets segments.
Management expects to rapidly scale the business through a combination of profitable acquisitions, structural leverage opportunities, economies of scale and organic growth. With a proven management team and access to a substantial off-market deal flow, the Company has identified several potential merger & acquisition opportunities. Turner Venture Group, Inc. is poised for tremendous growth, large public company multiples, and improved valuation for its shareholders.
- Ticker Symbol: TVOG
- OTC Marketplace: Pink Current
- Fiscal Year End: 12/31
- CIK: 0001098343
- Incorporated In: NV, USA
- Steve Helm, CEO & Chairman
- Dr. Jordan Balencic, Advisor
- Matt Kochendorfer, IR Director
- Authorized Shares: 500,000,000 as of 03/07/2017
- Outstanding Shares: 92,943,470 as of 03/07/2017
- Float: 69,295,918 as of 03/07/2017
TVOG Investor Newsletter Signup!
Required Field *
- Turner Accelerates Acquisition Plan as $1 Trillion Infrastructure Spending Bill Approaches
August 10, 2017
- Turner Announces Closing Steps and Expanded Acquisition Plan
August 7, 2017
- Turner Gives Updates on Ongoing Audits, Canadian Trading and Shipping Website
June 14, 2017
- Turner Raises Guidance On Bitumen Shipping Acquisitions; Plans Expansion for Expected Infrastructure Boom
June 8, 2017
- Turner Announces Launch Of Development Table On Company’s Website
June 6, 2017
Law Offices William Stocker
Tel: 1-949-369-9161 x17
Madison Stock Transfer, Inc.
Discount Edgar, Inc.
Briggs & Veselka Co